A good quality sound is essential to enjoy listening to your favourite music. Mobile phones and tablets are the most comfortable devices to play music anywhere, however, in most cases, they do not deliver the quality we want. We depend on speakers to get high-quality audio but there are limitations. Good stereo systems are heavy, bulky, wired and need a power source. Portable Bluetooth Speakers makes life much easier but often fail to deliver their promise of good sound quality. The market of Bluetooth Speakers is huge but how to choose the right one?
We all agree that sound quality is the most important. There are 4 parameters that can help us know that a speaker will sound good, even without having previously heard it: output power, frequency range, sound system and impedance.
- Output Power (Watts): This value refers to the watts emitted by the loudspeaker, which will be closely related to the sound pressure in decibels, that is, the volume. The small speakers that we are seeing in the guide can not develop too much power due to its small size. Between 15 and 20 watts would be adequate to get about 80 dB, a volume high enough to listen well in outdoor environments. Keep in mind that we will not use the loudspeaker to its full power since in that cause distortions. Normally we use a maximum of 80%.
- Range of frequencies: Another thing that indicates the quality of sound is the range of frequencies in which the device is capable of emitting. The audible spectrum, or the sounds capable of being perceived by the human ear, go from approximately 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. If a wireless speaker is not capable of emitting in the entire range of the audible spectrum, here will be sounds that we will miss. Therefore, the greater the range of frequencies covered by the Bluetooth speaker, the more clearly we will perceive the sound.
- Sound system: The next point to consider is the type of sound system Each system consists of a certain number of channels. These channels are each one of the speakers that are going to emit the sound. You have heard of 5.1, 2.1 etc which means that 5 full range speakers and one subwoofer for bass. Most Bluetooth speakers consist of wither 2.0 system (two full-range speakers) or 2.1 system (plus one sub) which has the highest quality.
- Impedance: Finally, we have the The resistance in ohms is treated with the passage of electric current and is related to the power. The higher that resistance, the lower the power with which the speaker emits. Not to complicate things, just remember that lower the impedance, the better the quality of the sound.
Now when you know on which parameters base you judgement, let’s see what features Gotek Musicsphere Audio Speaker can provide you with:
- powerful dual 20W driver and DSP technology (digital signal processor which enhance the quality of digital audio) which delivers hi-fi stereo sound with rich bass, tight mids and crystal clear highs;
- 75 Hz-20,000 Hz frequency range;
- 1 sound system with a powered subwoofer for the deeper bass;
- and low impedance of 4Ω
Other feature which only make Gotek Musicsphere Audio Speaker a best choice for any music lover is WTS function, which allows to connect 2 speakers via a single device to create seamless stereo sound for double the volume! Last but not the least to mention is the built-in Li-Ion 4400mAh rechargeable battery to provide with up to 12 hours playtime at 50% of speaker volume.